Support Worker – Permanent – Working with Adults with Learning Disabilities – Westminster – Residential Care – Starting Immediately.
We have vacancies for full time work supporting people with learning disabilities in Westminster, Camden and Kensington and Chelsea.
• Supporting adults with Learning Disabilities – Support Work
• Full support and training provided – Permanent Position
• £17,500 for a 37.5 hour a week contract, which includes alternate weekends
• With overtime sleep-ins, you can earn up to £20,000 per year!!
We are currently looking to develop team members who want to work for people who have learning disabilities and Autism / Mental health needs and for people with multiple and profound disabilities, outreach support and people who are older with dementia in our specialist services.
Some experience would be an advantage but is not essential as in-depth induction and specialist training and support is provided.
The Society offers a great range of benefits including a minimum of 28 days annual leave (including the bank holidays), childcare vouchers and other family friendly policies, season ticket loans, and professional and personal development packages with opportunities for career progression.
* Hold a valid DBS (Conducted in the last 12 months)
* MUST have at least 3 months UK experience in the care sector
* Have a good level of English (written & verbal) skills
* MUST be happy to provide personal care
* Good knowledge of Person Centred Care & Team Work
How to apply – Support Worker
If you would like to apply for the role as a support worker then please send your CV first to Tyeisha Samuel at firstname.lastname@example.org