Support Worker | Barnet | Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs | Day Centre
* £9 to £10 Per Hour
* Supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs
* Day Centre – 9:15am – 3:45pm
* Monday – Friday
* Must be flexible to work during the week
* Full support and training
As a Support Worker you will support and enable people to live the life they choose: to make choices, to express themselves and live as independently as possible. Your patient support and encouragement will assist individuals to run their own lives as much as possible – helping with personal care, supporting someone to rustle up some breakfast, do the weekly shop or visit a local café also supports people to take part in some of our amazing arts and wellbeing activities – from dance to music making, swimming to rock climbing.
Flexibility is needed as working times do vary we will however provide you with a rota in advance, so you can plan your life accordingly.
To assist and support residents in a wide range of daily activities so that they can achieve optimum wellbeing, independence, self-expression, fulfilment and have as positive an experience as possible.
To strive to provide all residents, their relatives or representatives, volunteers, external visitors, professionals and colleagues, with a positive ‘customer experience, thus enhancing their experience as well as their view of our client as a caring professional services provider.
To play a key role that impacts on the quality of life of the residents.
* Need to hold a valid DBS (Conducted in the last 12 months)
* MUST have at least 3 months UK experience in the care sector
* Have a good level of English (written & verbal) skills
* MUST be happy to provide personal care
* Good knowledge of Person Centred Care & Team Work
How to apply – Support Worker
If you would like to apply for the role as a Support Worker, then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org