* Are you passionate about supporting adults with learning disabilities?
* Do you enjoy providing support and companionship to individuals?
* Do you have skills in setting & supporting professional boundaries, developing life skills and promoting independence at all times?
If you DO then we need YOU!
We are seeking Support Workers with experience of learning disabilities to work with a highly regarded LD provider based in Westminster. Our client offers ongoing support and development to all care and support staff and will encourage you to develop your career within care.
It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to treat individuals with dignity and respect at all times, to be able to build constructive relationships and to manage expectations.
You will be providing key support to a small number of individuals, ensuring care and support plans are being implemented correctly, progress reports are updated and relationships between the residents, families and external professionals are effectively managed.
There will be some requirement for moving & handling so you should be physically fit (hoists, wheelchairs), and you should be comfortable providing personal care
* Hold a valid DBS (preferably registered with the update service)
* Support Worker or Care Assistant experience with Learning Disabilities
* Able to work full time across a 7 day shift pattern to include weekends
* Minimum of 6 months’ UK Care experience
If you have a DBS that is registered with the online update service, we can offer you work more quickly. You must be able to provide a minimum of 2 years’ references and have Food Hygiene and Health & Safety Certificates alongside all Mandatory training, or be prepared to complete this prior to starting your role. The FRCE Recruitment Group will support you with your training needs if required.
For more information in the strictest of confidence e-mail Jack at Jmambo@frce-group.co.uk and quoting the job title and area.
FRCE Recruitment Group:
As one of the UK’s leading Social Care recruiters, The FRCE Recruitment Group specialise in all areas of Social Care Recruitment including Social Workers, Care Assistants, Social Worker Assistants, Community Support Workers, Residential Support Workers, Outreach Workers & Day Centre Officers.
For the latest “Care Assistant” or “Support Worker” opportunities please visit our website for exclusive “Care Assistant” Opportunities at www.frce-group.co.uk