Support Worker | Barnet | Learning Disabilities | Day Centre
* £9 to £10 Per Hour
* Supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs
* Day Centre – 9:15am – 3:45pm
* Monday – Friday
* Must be flexible to work during the week
* Full support and training
Looking for a Support Worker to work alongside clients with Learning Disabilities.
You will be working as a Support Worker helping to motivate and support clients with learning Disabilities, other client group experience we can assist with includes, Mild Mental Health, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Elderly Care, Peg Feeding, Administering Medication, Epilepsy Awareness, Physical Disabilities or PMLD.
You will need to understand the importance of providing care and support with dignity and respect. It is preferred that you have experience of supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and be able to support the clients to achieve an appropriate level of independence.
* Willing to work shift flexible shift pattern (Monday – Friday)
* Have a DBS (conducted within last 12 months)
* Happy to provide personal care
You will have a good knowledge of safeguarding and will understand the importance of maintaining appropriate boundaries and keeping up to date and detailed observation notes and updating of care plans. An intermediate level of computer literacy is required to support this.
For more information e-mail and send applications to Tyeisha Samuel and email address is firstname.lastname@example.org