REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE
DERBYSHIRE, EAST MIDLANDS
Between £20.00 – £28.00*P/H
Job RM Reference:
REGISTERED GENERAL DAY NURSE
REGISTERED GENERAL NIGHT NURSE
RGN, REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE
we are currently working alongside a number of NHS Trusts within the Derbyshire region. These trusts are general/acute nhs trusts who are looking for reliable and dedicated agency staff nurses.
We are urgently recruiting Registered General Nurses to join our rapidly growing nursing division. You will be required to work in medical or surgical wards caring for adult patients depending on experience. We are looking for day and night staff.
- Hold a valid CRB (Conducted in the last 12 months)
- Have an active NMC PIN
- Hold current Mandatory Training (including practical BLS & Manual Handling)
- 6 months’ experience within nhs hospital nursing
- Have a good level of English (written & verbal) skills for report writing.
- Excellent communication skills, (essential)
- Hard working
To discuss this Registered General Nurse role or any other nursing roles please contact Rephael Maloney on the Nursing Team by emailing your CV to: email@example.com quoting: RM/EASMID/RGN as the email subject or contact Rephael Maloney via telephone on 020 3846 7111
The FRCE experience?
- 24 hour service
- Advanced bookings (plan your rota!)
- FAST, RELIABLE AND PROFESSIONAL payroll and support team! Whether you choose PAYE or Umbrella Limited
- Competitive RATES OF PAY!
- Dedicated Consultants (trained by market leading professionals)
- Work available within over 60 NHS hospitals, private hospitals & care homes.
If you think this is a role for you, please get in touch today, we want to hear from you!
*Dependent of Qualifications and Experience.
The FRCE Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.