Registered General Nurse Expectations
* Provide high level of care to patients
* An effective team player who can work with colleagues to achieve objectives.
* Ensure all Trust policies are adhered to.
* Reliable and self-motivated.
Registered General Nurse Requirements:
* NMC Pin
* A valid CRB
* Current Mandatory Training (including practical BLS & Manual Handling)
* 6 month’s UK hospital experience
* Good level of English (written & verbal)
* Excellent communication skills
To discuss this Registered General Nurse role or any other nursing roles please apply here or contact Rephael Maloney on the Nursing Team by emailing your CV to: (url removed) quoting: RM/LEI/01 as the email subject or contact Rephael Maloney via telephone on 020 3846 7111
The FRCE Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.