Experienced Minute Taker Required
£8 – £12
Job RM Reference:
Experienced Minute Taker Required – FA/MT/DON/03
We are recruiting for a Minute Taker to provide a professional, proactive, customer focused business administrative service within the Public Sector (Children’s Social Care Team).
The Minute Taker will primarily focus on providing support to the Child Protection Conference process. Alongside with minute taking responsibilities, the successful candidate will be involved in other activities to ensure the smooth running of the conferences including liaising with internal and external service users, managing client databases and acting as a point of call for initial service user enquiries.
The post holder will have proven minute taking skills and a good working knowledge of the Children’s Social Care process. Excellent IT skills are a must, as are good organisational skills and a methodical approach to work.
• Highly developed communication skills that:
• Conveys oral and written information in a clear and unambiguous way
• Actively listens to others
• Presents information in a clear and structured way
• Creates and maintains a dynamic rapport with colleagues and contractors
• Task orientated
• Attention to detail
• Enthusiastic and energetic
• Enjoys working with the public
To discuss this Registration Officer role or any other Registration Officer roles please contact Farheen Abdullah on the Admin Team at FRCE by emailing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: FA/MT/DON/01
The FRCE is a market leader in Administration opportunities and you can view the very latest Administration vacancies by looking us up at www.frce-group.co.uk
The FRCE experience – What we offer our Social Workers?
• One of the most experienced teams in the UK!
• Up to the minute access to the LATEST VACANCIES in the Country!
• FULL PAYROLL SUPPORT – Whether you choose PAYE or Limited!
• FAST, RELIABLE AND PROFESSIONAL payroll and support team!
• EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY!
• Dedicated service from your own Consultant
• REC Trained recruitment consultants
The FRCE Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.