Full Time | Outreach Support Worker | Camden | Permanent Job Role.
• Supporting adults with Learning Disabilities – Outreach Support Work
• Full support and training – Permanent Position
• £18,000 for a 37.5 hour a week contract, which includes alternate weekends
• With overtime sleep-ins, you can earn up to £20,000 per year!!
The role – Outreach Support Worker
A large and growing organisation within the social care field are looking to appoint support workers to support adults with learning difficulties. A community support worker ensures clients develop relationships with other members of a community by helping them maintain contact with friends, family and other community members. In a care facility, they might organize recreational activities to help residents form friendships. A support worker also develops individual activity plans according to the needs of each of their clients, and ensures there is an amicable atmosphere during leisure time. As a support worker will be expected to deliver outstanding self-centred care to all clients within the service.
Outreach support worker provides help and relieve stress for persons with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. This will involve the provision of personal, social and domestic care, training and opportunities to engage in meaningful activities and experiences at home and within the local community.
* Hold a valid DBS (Conducted in the last 12 months)
* MUST have at least 3 months UK experience in the care sector
* Have a good level of English (written & verbal) skills
* MUST be happy to provide personal care
* Good knowledge of Person Centered Care & Team Work
How to apply – Support Worker
If you would like to apply for the role as a support worker then please send your CV first to Tyeisha Samuel at firstname.lastname@example.org.