Care Assistant | Enfield | Elderly Care | Ongoing Role
- £9.00 to £10.00 Per Hour
- Must have Elderly care experience and have worked in an elderly home – Hoists / Manual handling.
- Care Home
- Ongoing Long-Term work available
- Must be flexible to work full shift pattern – 8am – 8pm / 8pm – 8am
- Full support and training
The role – Care Assistant
- Providing personal care to clients depending on these needs (assisting them with washing/feeding/dressing etc.)
- Aiding a client with other every day or physical tasks, such as shopping, cooking or studying
- Providing emotional support to clients and their families
- Keeping the client comfortable and at ease always
- To provide a range of tasks from companionship, help in domestic tasks such as cooking & shopping.
- In addition, there will also be some personal care support
- To assist and support residents in a wide range of daily activities so that they can achieve optimum wellbeing, independence, self-expression, fulfilment and have as positive an experience as possible.
- To strive to provide all residents, their relatives or representatives, volunteers, external visitors, professionals and colleagues, with a positive ‘customer experience, thus enhancing their experience as well as their view of our client as a caring professional services provider.
- To play a key role that impacts on the quality of life of the residents.
* Need to hold a valid DBS (Conducted in the last 12 months)
* MUST have at least 3 months UK experience in the care sector
* Have a good level of English (written & verbal) skills
* MUST be happy to provide personal care
* Good knowledge of Person Centred Care & Team Work
How to apply – Care Assistant
If you would like to apply for the role as a Care Assistant, then please send updated CV to email@example.com