LOCATION: Alton – Hampshire
PAY RATE: £9 – £10 P/H
Our client has numerous care/residential units for elderly service users with dementia based in West and North West London. You as the care Assistant MUST have the empathy, drive and commitment to provide an exceptional service to all residents.
– You must have at least 12 months experience in a residential /day care setting
– Have an enhanced DBS in the last 12 months and be available to be included on a shift rota
– You will have a good level of English (written & verbal) skills for report writing.
Duties will include supporting with daily tasks such as personal care, toileting, dressing, meal preparation, feeding, accompanying to appointments and providing general companionship throughout the day.
– Reliability and trust is critical when supporting residents with Dementia and as such, we are looking for care assistants who can commit to working a full shift pattern to include days, evenings and weekends.
* Hold a valid DBS (Conducted in the last 12 months)
* Able to work shifts, morning, evening or night.
* NVQ 2 In Health & Social Care or equivalent
* All mandatory training in date
Our client offers a welcoming team and positive work ethic and you will work alongside other experienced Care staff who take pride in the job they do and contribute positively to the lives of others.
To apply for this position please email your CV to: Temi on email@example.com
The FRCE Group experience – What we offer our Support Workers?
* One of the most experienced teams in the UK!
* Up to the minute access to the LATEST VACANCIES across the UK!
* FULL PAYROLL SUPPORT – Whether you choose PAYE or Limited!
* FAST, RELIABLE AND PROFESSIONAL payroll and support team!
* EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY!
* Dedicated service from your own Consultant
* REC Trained recruitment consultants
Visit our website to view our latest Care Assistant opportunities www.frce-group.co.uk