Working in the education sector can be a hugely rewarding experience. To help you to concentrate on transitioning into your new role smoothly, your dedicated FRCE consultant will help you with every aspect of your search from finding the right post to choosing the best payment options, through to ensuring you settle in quickly. Whether you’re seeking your first role as a newly qualified teacher or your next senior leadership team appointment, our award-winning team are here to help!
Primary and Secondary Schools:
- Permanent and temporary teaching opportunities across London & South East England
- All levels of experience catered for – from newly qualified teachers through to senior leaders
- Opportunities for graduates to gain experience by starting as teaching assistants
- Vacancies across a wide range of mainstream state schools including academy, faith, federation and community schools
- Choose the right post, helped by our in-depth knowledge of the education market
Special Education Needs:
- Permanent and temporary SEN teaching opportunities across London
- TA, LSA and CSW roles available, supporting a broad range of students with support needs
- Excellent training and CPD available
- Opportunities within SEN schools and PRUs
- All roles associated with children’s centres and private nurseries
- Short term, long term, permanent and daily supply roles
- Positions across London
- Great rates of pay
Why work for FRCE?
We’ve been helping people just like you find their ideal role in the education sector for 15 years. With an unrivalled understanding of London’s educational jobs market, we’re perfectly placed to identify a vacancy that truly meets your career goals: Your dedicated FRCE consultant will take the time to understand what you need from a role in terms of responsibilities, potential for career advancement and pay. You’ll have access to our extensive database of exciting new opportunities, our knowledge and our experience – and when you join us you’ll benefit from a generous loyalty scheme alongside training & development as part of your benefits package.
Training and CPD for Education Candidates
Undertaking training and continuing professional development improves your chances of finding your ideal role. Here at The FRCE Recruitment Group we encourage our candidates to get the training and CPD they need.
We provide you with a personal CPD log to fill in as you complete any training courses or modules, whether from our selected courses or any external courses you complete.
For more information on our CPD programme, please visit our Training page or contact the Compliance & Training Team on firstname.lastname@example.org